Cleanliness is the key to a healthy life and when it comes to washing face and body, antibacterial soaps play a vital role. Washing your face and body with only water usually doesn’t give you the ultimate satisfaction regarding hygiene. Best antimicrobial body soap or antibacterial soaps add the ability to water to provide better washing by binding with the oil and dirt molecules on the surface of the skin.
Please note: According to FDA, there is no special need to use antibacterial soap. Triclosan and some other chemicals, that were used in antibacterial soap, got banned from the market back in 2016. Instead, we recommend you alternatives to antibacterial soap.
What is Antibacterial Soap?
Antibacterial soap is a product made for the cleansing of the skin, cleaning of dust and killing off germs on the hands, face, and body. The antibacterial soaps are made in both liquid and bar form. These products are formulated with special natural and chemical anti-bacterial ingredients that aids in killing harmful bacteria and ensuring maximum personal hygiene.
The manufacturing usually involves
- Triclosan and Triclocarban are commonly used as antibacterial agents in antimicrobial soap.
- Blending of detergent additives with ingredients.
- Antimicrobial ingredients which fight against bacteria or fungi.
Why We Need Antibacterial Soap for Face and Body
Following are a few important points:
- During monsoon and summers, the weather is more warm and humid which result in increased growth of bacteria and other microbes. Humidity and high temperature also result in a damp environment and more sweating which is ideal for the fungus to grow and bacteria to reproduce on our skin. Hence, during summers, picking up a cleansing soap that is antibacterial or antimicrobial can be helpful to ensure freshness and better hygiene.
- The antibacterial soaps are essential for face and body as they kill those microbes that can cause illnesses ranging from skin infections to pneumonia to severe skin issues.
- If used correctly, all antibacterial soaps will remove 99% of the germs. There is a major difference between ordinary soap and antibacterial soap. The antibacterial soap continues working on your skin even after you wash it off because there is a very small amount of antibacterial ingredient that stays on the skin even after washing off which further helps in slowing down the growth of germs.
- Antibacterial soaps can help you protect your skin against infection, germs, body odor and more.
- These soaps clean the skin well from dirt & grime.
- It also has a nice smell that lingers on the skin.
- It does not dry out the skin in cold weather.
- Always protect skin from germs.
- The antibacterial soaps help in removing acne from the skin which is a major problem in summers.
There are a lot of antibacterial soaps available in the market such as Cetaphil Antibacterial Soap.
Cetaphil Antibacterial Soap
- This soap is the best Acne wash antibacterial soap. It is a great choice for people who have acne in both their face and body.
- It does not dry out the face.
- It also has a great scent which makes it a better choice as a body wash too.
- You can use this soap to fight acne and for good smell as well.
The Cetaphil antibacterial soap is the best choice in the summer season for maintaining skin hygiene and for Acne treatment. The soap is gentle and gives a wonderful smell. Its antibacterial properties will make it your permanent choice in soaps and you will love it even more. This product is used as a face as well as body wash, either way, you will love its benefits.